sexta-feira, 17 de dezembro de 2010

Same Typical Story...

  Hi there! I've just finished my current reading "The Stanislaski brothers- Mikhail" by Nora Roberts. The thing I love about this writer is that her books always end in marriage and kids. It's like a fairytale but in real life, it make us belive it is possible... Is it?
  For me, this is the best kind of book to read while you're overloaded with work, because it leads you to enter in its world, you'll forget everything and you'll just focus on those characters.
  Moving along... I've decided to make this post because in the end of this book 4 important questions were made... These questions make me wondering about some decisions I've made along this last year. The questions are meant for you to see if you really love a person.


"Does he make you happy? Do you trust him? How do you imagine your life with him? And most important, how do you imagine it without him?"


  These questions are the real decision that a person has to make. These are the questions whose answers make you understand if you should really be with that guy/girl.


  My answers are:
1. Sometimes, yes. Most of the times, no.
2. I did, until...
3. Yes, so clearly it still hurts.
4. No, he never got completely out of my life so I could get used to his distance.
And it all resumes to this image... to this end.
Will it ever change?
I hope Nora Roberts is right, we all deserve a fairytale ending.

J.

Sem comentários: