quinta-feira, 16 de dezembro de 2010

Nighty Night Thoughts #2



  How do you know if a guy is "into you" or not? It's a funny thing... nowdays you can kiss a guy and it's just a "thing", a flirt... or, you can kiss a guy and it's a relationship.
  I prefer the oldfashion requests: "Would you be my girlfriend?" At least you can be sure you're in a relation! But nooooo... that's childish, with our age you start hanging out and if you like it you can call it a relationship, if not, it's just a "thing"... that's a way for people to avoid consequences, talks, relations and thinking about it!
  Why can't guys take us on several dates?... And, it should exist a rule about 'kissing, just on the 3rd date' so he could really get to know us before putting his tongue into our mouth. Sorry if I'm being rude, but I hate missunderstandings and I'm little confused. Before, I could see clearly if a guy just wanted a little fun or if he wanted a real girlfriend, but now... I'm blind, I can't tell the difference anymore. LOL It's true when people say that with age you'll get less certanties and more doubts.
  So, how can we tell the difference? How do we know if he's the real deal?


J.

3 comentários:

Federico Panarello disse...

I LOVE THIS IMMAGE!!!

C. * J. disse...

thanks :) feel free to use it on your blog!

Anónimo disse...

Ok, Now I'm crying!!!!! coração acordado e dilacerado com este texto. VERDADE VERDADE VERDADE o que aqui esta escrito