segunda-feira, 21 de fevereiro de 2011

I miss you,

  So much!
  It hurts how much I miss you. How much I miss us, even when we fight... Even when you prove you don't deserve nothing from me... Even when you're living you life while I'm thinking about our moments.
  It's too easy to be around you, we spent too much time together, it can't be forgotten in a few months. We still have the same couple habits. It's how I said... it's too easy.
  But we can see clearly that we don't work together. We have changed... We want different things now. You won't see me the same way you did before, never.
  It's too hard to be with you... but it's even harder to be apart from you. And yet, with time, it'll be the best way. In time, we won't struggle anymore, we won't fight anymore, I won't love you anymore. So, this is the best way.

  A friend of mine told me that we can't forget, we just learn how to live with it. I hope this isn't true. I need to forget you, if I remember it will be hard again, I will miss you again.
  Please, get out of my head.


J.

Sem comentários: